So time flies! I’ve been busy busy busy (aren’t we all?) with no time to post.
What has happened in the past two weeks?
- I bought a road bike (not new, but new to me) – a joy to ride!
- I completed FebFast with moderate success
- I have had two dates with a new guy I met on eHarmony. So far so good, although he is a bit shy…
- I danced the night away at a fundraising dinner
- I had a body fat percentage test done which was very interesting!
- I learned some basic bike maintenance including how to change the rube without using tyre levers, and how to get the back wheel in and out easily
- I went to Sydney for four days to complete a property renovation course and caught up with a friend
- I got lots done at work
- Two body pump classes, lots of cycling and also squeezed in some swimming
What hasn’t happened?
- Any form of housework – there is dirty laundry to wash, clean laundry to put away, nothing is in the right place…you get the picture
- Sleep – I really need to work on getting to bed earlier!
Ok that’s it for a quick update. On that note, I’m going home for an early night.